The more time we spend cooking at home, the more we realize just how many cookware brands are out there. It feels like there’s always a new one coming out that’s “the best,” it’s hard to keep track.
With so many food bloggers and at-home chefs giving their two cents, it’s impossible to know if these products are truly worth the money if they’re good quality, and which brand we should actually pick for ourselves.
There’s no way to test-drive all that cookware, and definitely not a cheap way to do that either. Luckily, we found Caraway, and all of our cookware prayers have been answered.
Here are 5 things we love about Caraway:
- Each of Caraway’s products are non-toxic and free from Teflon, heavy metals and all other harsh chemicals that can be found in 95% of non-stick cookware.
- Caraway’s pans are non-stick, which makes cleaning a breeze – no need for extra oils and butter so your dishes turn out healthier too.
- The 4-piece cookware set, which features a Fry Pan, Saucepan, Sauté Pan and Dutch Oven, also comes with magnetic pan racks, a canvas lid holder, and two biodegradable trivets, making it too easy to store and organize your new products.
- Caraway’s packaging is so beautiful, but more importantly, it’s made of recycled cardboard, low impact dyes, and zero single-use plastics, making it a truly feel-good product.
- The whole set comes in so many chic colors and is ceramic coated with an aluminum core, so you no longer need to sacrifice quality for good looking cookware.
With Caraway’s 4-piece cookware set, you can finally get high-quality kitchen pieces that look good and don’t break the bank. Plus, the included storage makes it easy to organize, and you’ll be proud to display these pots and pans in your kitchen. Try them now, you’ll never look back!
If you’re in the market for a new cookware set, I can’t recommend Caraway cookware set enough.
Caraway is giving TheGetWell readers a chance to get a cookware set delivered to your door with $100 off. Use this special link and you’ll see a discount automatically applied at checkout. It’s time to use quality cookware, without chemicals.