Does Your Baby Need A Humidifier?
As a new mother, I want my baby to be as comfortable as possible. My baby’s skin is so delicate, and using a humidifier helps with a myriad of skin problems and health issues. I’ve learned that major benefits of regular humidifier use in my child’s nursery include: alleviating congestion, preventing dry and itchy skin, improving sleep quality, and reducing the chances of contracting bacterial or viral infections. Canopy has been the right choice for me and my baby—here’s why.
Why Canopy’s Humidifier Is Great For Babies
You want the best for your little one: the safest crib, the best monitor, and the most peaceful paint colors. A humidifier is no exception. So, what is the best humidifier for babies?
The best type of humidifiers for babies are cool mist humidifiers, which are recommended by the American Association of Pediatrics (AAP) and are the safest option for humidifying your baby’s nursery. Canopy is the best humidifier for babies because it’s completely baby-safe. It’s not only a cool mist, evaporative humidifier, but also has some seriously convenient features:
- Proprietary anti-mold technology prevents mold and bacteria from forming in the water tank
- UV lights embedded into the water tank kill 99.9% of bacteria, while the disposable paper filter traps remaining contaminants
- No filtered water is required
- No mist, no mess
Automatic Shut-Off Feature
- Will automatically power off with no startling sounds once all water is evaporated; no stagnant water means no opportunity for mold growth
- No persistent beeping sound if the water runs low, ensuring your baby gets uninterrupted quality sleep
- Runs for 36 hours at a time
- Sensors maintain optimal moisture day and night
- Auto mode monitors and adjusts to the room’s humidity levels; increased humidity at night when your baby needs it the most
Easy to Clean
- Canopy is by far the humidifier with the easiest maintenance
- Parts are lightweight and easy to handle
- Dishwasher safe components; just pop your Canopy parts into the dishwasher on a normal cycle. That’s it.
Compatible with Essential Oils
- Canopy is even able to diffuse essential oils into your space with its built-in aroma diffusion puck
- Kid-safe essential oils can both lull your baby into a peaceful slumber and provide ample therapeutic benefits
- Comes with the Little Dreams Aroma Kit (2 Aromas, 2 Aroma Pucks) to add subtle, soothing aromas to your baby’s environment
You can rest assured that the hydrated air released from your Canopy Humidifier is pure and safe. There are so many color options to choose from, you’ll definitely find a shade that matches their nursery. Plus, its quiet hum and clean scent diffusion will create a calming environment that soothes your baby to sleep. All while they enjoy the benefits of elevated humidity. What more could you ask for in a humidifier?
The Benefits of Humidifier Use for Babies
Humidifiers can address many infant needs, and the regular use of one in your child’s nursery can bring great benefits to your baby’s well-being. Some of the major benefits of using a humidifier include: alleviating congestion, preventing dry and itchy skin, improving sleep quality, improving allergy and asthma symptoms, and reducing the chances of contracting bacterial or viral infections.
Canopy’s humidifier has brought so much comfort to my baby, I’ve got to share all the ways my little one has benefited, and yours can too:
Since babies have a brand new respiratory system that’s learning how to adapt to a different environment, it’s normal for them to get congested regularly. Canopy’s humidifier has been a very important tool in my baby’s nursery. It keeps his small, sensitive airways extra moist, loosening any potential blockages, resulting in clear airways and a restful night of sleep (for both of us).
Prevent Dry, Itchy Skin
Canopy is a game changer for baby skin. Take it from me, mom to a toddler with eczema. After countless sleepless nights for both of us, I had to seek help from the person I trust the most: our pediatrician.
She recommended trying Canopy to treat his Atopic Dermatitis, and it has truly been a miracle sent from heaven. His eczema is long gone and his skin is super soft, hydrated and better than ever. The increased moisture from the humidifier will keep your little munchkin’s skin hydrated, which means no irritating itch, and no dry, flaky skin.
Reduce the Chances of Contracting Airborne Bacteria and Viruses
Feel like your little one is always sick? Using Canopy’s humidifier in your baby’s nursery will increase moisture levels, keeping humidity around 45%, reducing the survival rate of bacteria or viruses that enter your home. Protect their immune system this winter with Canopy.
A Completely Reimagined Humidifier For Babies
Recommended by pediatricians to promote easier breathing and better sleep, Canopy’s humidifier is a must for babies and parents. Its ability to ease congestion, prevent seasonal illnesses, improve dry skin conditions, and provide comforting white noise has been a game-changer for my little one.
Try Canopy and watch as it soothes your baby and keeps them sleeping soundly through the night, with moisturized skin and their nasal passages open. Help your baby feel good, inside and out, so you can enjoy those precious, fleeting moments with your little one.