Editor’s Note: Solawave’s Black Friday Sale is back. From now until they sell out (which they did in 72 hours last year), buy any item and get a second item of equal or lesser value for free.
The Best in the Game Just Got Better
As far as we’re concerned, why not always strive for the best? No one ever made the world a better place by resting on their laurels. Here’s a prime example: Solawave has already solidified success for their 9x-sold-out Advanced Skincare Wand, beloved by celebrities, make-up artists, and hundreds of thousands of people looking to improve their skin…
But that didn’t stop them from dropping the Radiant Renewal Skincare Wand: a new and upgraded version of their best-selling skincare wand, which was awarded the #1 Skincare Tool of 2022 by the Zoe Report and Men’s Health. Using years of customer feedback and research on the most effective skincare science, Solawave’s out to prove that they’re striving for excellence.
And all this coming from a company making a product that was already dubbed the “holy grail of skincare devices.”
We’re Just As Impressed As We Are Excited
The original wand is a smashing success for its versatility—people rave about its ability to boost their skin’s radiance, smooth out skin texture, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, puffiness, and under-eye bags (among other things). And these effects are more than just anecdotal: they’ve been replicated in clinical trials as well!
The Radiant Renewal Skincare Wand is the next step from a product that’s already taken the beauty world by storm.
You Asked, Solawave Listened
Solawave kept all of the great, award-winning technologies from the original wand and used common customer feedback to enhance the experience. Here are some of the updates we’re most excited about:
- Twice the Red Light Therapy: the new wand upgrades from 5 red light LEDs to 7 dual-core LEDs, which produces more light therapy output for faster results—cutting the previous 5 minute treatment time down to 3 minutes. We love an efficiency boost.
- Magnetic Charging Port: an update from the OG wand’s micro USB charging port, this sleek addition makes the new wand water and steam resistant.
- 180° Head Rotation: this is an upgrade from the original Solawave wand’s 90° of rotation. With more versatility, the new wand head can get to hard-to-reach contours of the face.
- Charging Travel Case: many users love traveling with their wands anyway. Now it’ll be even more convenient to glow-on–the-go, and the wand will stay charged and ready to go when you need it.
- On/Off Button: The original wand uses a touch-activation sensor to turn on, and while making the switch to an on/off button seems like a simple change, it was one of the most common customer requests.
We’re feeling a little giddy because beloved products don’t get glowed-up like this anymore. (How many times can they just make the iPhone bigger and call it new?)
Shoutout to Solawave for leading the charge. We are certifiably stoked.
Same, Same… But Different
These wands can fit in the cabinet right next to your toothbrush, but they pack a major punch.
Just like the Advanced Skincare Wand, the thoughtfully upgraded Radiant Renewal Skincare Wand is a sleek, non-invasive, portable skincare tool that combines 4 science-backed therapies in 1 treatment:
- Red Light Therapy: rejuvenates the skin and smooths fine lines by activating your skin at the cellular level.
- Galvanic Current: an upgrade from the previous microcurrent, this feature helps to promote the absorption of skincare products, helping you get more from less.
- Therapeutic Warmth: maybe our favorite part. It feels oh-so-nice, soothes the skin, reduces redness, and helps to reduce dark circles.
- Facial Massage: the wand works like a miniature massage to reduce puffiness and boost the skin’s natural radiance.
With these four core technologies, Solawave’s skincare wands are like the swiss army knives of your routine. And with the Radiant Renewal Skincare Wand, they’ve added even more power-ups.
Renewing Our Radiance With the New Wand
If you’re already familiar with the Solawave routine, then you’re in luck, because you’ll use the Radiant Renewal Skincare Wand the same way. If you haven’t been acquainted yet with the simple process, allow us to walk you through it:
First, wash and dry your face so you start with clean, hydrated skin. Next, apply a non oil-based hydrating serum of your choice (we love Solawave’s Renew Complex Activating Serum with blue tansy + hyaluronic acid—which can increase the wand’s effectiveness by up to 3x). Then, power up your skin’s new best friend and run the wand on your hydrated skin in long, smooth strokes for 3 minutes.
And voilá! This simple, soothing treatment can be done in the morning, in the evening, before a big date with your crush (or a big date with your couch)… basically whenever you want. It’s effortless to incorporate into the skincare routine you already have, and it even helps other products work more effectively on your skin. It’s not hard to imagine why the first wand was so successful.
In With the Old and the New
Solawave’s original Advanced Skincare Wand was already winning awards and taking over the internet for its ability to energize any skin type and enhance users’ natural beauty. With the thoughtful changes Solawave made to the Radiant Renewal Skincare Wand, we’re positive they’ve solidified their place even further as one of the best skincare brands of 2023.
The Radiant Renewal Skincare Wand is available in 3 colors: rose gold, ombre, and matte black—and it’s available for $169, which is a total steal, especially when compared to how expensive red light therapy or facials can be at spas. It’s like endless professional-grade facials in the palm of your hand.
Solawave offers a 30-day return policy and comes with free shipping, so there’s no excuse not to try this new wand out. But heed this reminder: the Advanced Skincare Wand has sold out 9x and, with these upgrades, we’re confident the Radiant Renewal Skincare Wand will sell out instantly too.
Get your Radiant Renewal Skincare Wand before they sell out—and get ready to feel like the most radiant and renewed version of yourself.